4.17.2007

Hello, goodbye, hello, goodbye

Is that a Beatles song? I'm not sure, but I just know I like it. And it fits today.
Hello . . . . .
to Arden's new swing. She basically wants to live in the backyard now.


but Goodbye (sniffle, sniffle, tear) . . . .
to a dear friend of mine who is moving out East for a better life. She will be dearly missed - here's to you Molly Shannon!
Hello . . . . .
to mobility.
Arden FINALLY crawled this morning - four whopping crawls (are they called steps if they're with your hands and knees?) Yes, I know she's 1 and she should be taking her first steps not her first crawls? But have you met my kid?

Goodbye
. . . . to her toothless little grin. She's getting, or has the stump of, her very first toofer! And for those of you who knew me growing up, yes I believe she is dentally retarded like her mom. I will post pictures of her new addition as soon as its visible to the naked eye (its just a stump).