After the week-long reunion in Cali, we drove to Gilbert, put Mitch on a plane to get back to work, and then headed for Thatcher for a week with my parents and sister's fam. It was so fun to see my fam and my sister's kids kept me laughing the entire trip. I love love love them! We spent the week swimming, eating, playing with kids, laughing, watching good flicks, and just hangin out. Nothing like a trip home to remind you who you really are. There is a such a large part of me that will always be a small-town girl. But then there's the other part of me; and that part cannot live without shopping, choices in entertainment, and shopping, oh wait, I already said that.
So here's the proof we had a grand time in AZ. Enjoy!
Grandpa with my girls

Aunt Gee and Arden

Gav, Cart, and Halle
The epitome of Carter - awesome
Gav, Arden, and Halle rockin out
Mud at the park day - she sort of liked it. I sort of hated getting the stains out. Conclusion: not worth it.
I like to call this one "bedroom eyes" - watch out Cameron Diaz in Charlie's Angels, you've been replaced.
A luxurious day at the pool - still a diva isn't she.
Before heading for home, we got to spend the weekend with Mitch's parents in Gilbert. It was the perfect relaxing end to the vaca with some down time to hang with Chris & Liz, Tom & Katie, and Dennis & Susan, all the while chillin' in the pool. THAT, in my book, is what a vacation is supposed to involve, downtime and pool. I only wished London and Arden would've had more time to play together - they are the funniest and cutest friends. Totally different and yet they really compliment each other. Someday we would love to live by you guys Rigby's!
London and Arden playing house.
Afraid of the water? Nah. She's just being cautious.
Liz, Chris, and Grandma Susan.
At what point did it become acceptable to swim in the buff? After 2 weeks of living out of a suitcase, that's when.
After all that, the girls did amazingly well on the car ride home. I am constantly impressed with their go-with-the-flow-ed-ness. They are great kids for me to have - since that's the way I run things. And while the trip was a rousing success, I have to admit, my favorite place to be is home.