8.27.2008

Who's Your Daddy?

I don't have any pics yet, because where would I keep a camera during a 2 hour run . . . but I do have this sweaty little piece of evidence to prove that I ran the Park City Half Marathon!! Woohoo! It was such a cool experience. I have a fantastic running partner, Shelby - and although we didn't break any records for our time, I am officially addicted to this sport. I'll post some pics when I get them back from Shelby.
Since Mitch had orientation that day and couldn't be there, I called my Dad after the race - I just needed to tell someone about this cool thing I had just done. Anyway, I said, "Dad, guess what? I just ran a half marathon - 13 miles!!! Who's your daddy!!!" And he said, "No really, Nicole, who is your daddy? Cuz no daughter of mine should be able to do that?" Okay, maybe it was funnier in person, but if you know my dad - you get it.

P.S. Apparently there was a photography company at the race bc they just emailed me this picture of us running. FYI - the picture doesn't do it justice, it was way more exciting in real life.