Mitch's Birthday!!!
Oh how grateful I am that this man was born. Let me show you why:
There's nothing he wouldn't do for his family.
He makes me smile and gives great hugs.

He's an awesome Uncle (when we were dating, I saw his relationship with his nieces and nephews and knew he'd be an amazing Dad).
He's a babe (sorry, I don't usually get mushy, couldn't help it)
He's my "handyman" (he's always building me stuff, I love that).
He hates to sit around - he works hard and plays hard, but doesn't sit around.
He's got it going on, this one's hard to explain, it's just that IT factor - he has that.

He's a leader.

People look up to him, my kids adore him.
He's tough on the outside, soft on the inside.
He's my best friend, day in and day out - he's the one

Happy Birthday Mitch - we're so glad you were born!