Christmas was a hoot this year! We spent two weeks in AZ and loved every minute. Arden really got into the whole Santa thing and loved Christmas morning with her best little buddy London. It was so fun to watch the kids with their grandparents and other family members. Thanks to all our family for hosting us and helping with our kids - the holidays are so fun with loved ones around.
Suzy was so cute with Grandpa Lamb - it seemed like every time I turned around, she was cozying up to him. It melted my heart because she's not the kind of kid that ever sits still, not even for me or Mitch; she just loves her Grandpa.

Seriously, are you seeing this? It's so precious.


Grandma Lamb made these adorable purses for the girls - and they love 'em. You are never too young for fabulous accessories - don't you agree?


The Christmas Eve party was great this year! We especially loved Jake's rendition of "Encarnacion" - I think you have a real future on the Vegas strip Jake!



Christmas jammies!



Cousin slumber party in their cute new jammies.

Christmas overload - this is precisely how holiday preparations make me feel.

The loot.



Christmas Day we drove to Thatcher for some Palmer love. It was so fun to see everyone and party together for a whole week!

Me and Jenni did several girls lunches with old friends - it's always so nice to catch up with these crazy ladies. Here's Gee and Britni.

Me, Elyssa, and Shila

The best thing about Arizona Christmases is the weather (according to me). I love sunshine and blue skies in December!

Mitch and Hall's cruisin.

The Office reruns never get old to me. We watched these together and laughed until we cried.

Thanks to Jenni and I, the "that's what she said" jokes never got old.

We had an awesome New Year's Eve party with the best food I've ever tasted - thanks so much Mom and Dad! I didn't take pictures of that because I was having too much fun partying without my kids (they were asleep). Just use your imagination on this one: prime rib, twice baked potatoes, etc etc etc. Yum!
Her new Christmas shirt says it all - Candy Expert. More like Candy Addict. But cute nonetheless.

Here's the rest: