2.05.2009

On the road again

In January we got to go to Thatcher for almost 2 weeks to help Jenni out with our adorable new niece - Brindy Celinn Bryce. I'm not sure if we were a help or a hindrance, but go we did. My girls had such a wonderful time with cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and Brindy - they adored her! Arden wanted to hold her and pet her and kiss her and admire her all day long. Too bad she was a walking pile of snot and couldn't go anywhere near her (sorry Jenni!). Suzy just wanted to eat Brindy for breakfast - she was curious and threatened. It was funny. I am so glad we got to be there to enjoy all the family and the sweet spirit of a new baby. I love spending time with my nieces and nephews (I miss you Gavin, Halle, and Carter - come to Utah!) Thanks mom and dad for hosting us and making us feel so comfortable.

Grandpa squeeze

Isn't she a beauty! I love her cheeks.More beauty
Grandpa giving Suzy her first taste of Coke - (never too early, right Megs?)
nice hair alfalfa!