5.10.2009

Meet Judy

I've been lusting after this beauty for many moons. Isn't she sleek?
Not to mention her features . . . oh the features: she tracks your runs (time, pace, elevation, calories, distance, and then some), has virtual partners, wirelessly transfers your runs to your computer for analysis and goal-setting, and with this newest version only - has touch bezel screen technology. A. maze. ing.

Well I must of been lusting out loud. And often. Because my sweet husband knew every detail about this Garmin 405, even down to the pro's and con's of the older versions and this one. Even down to the best-price one might possibly find should one ever decide one would indulge in such amazingness. And he did. Indulge I mean. Thanks so much honey. I am one happy mother on this day.

She's even prettier in person. I think I'll call her Judy.