Here are their revealing poses (their little bums and legs with nothing in between;)


Here we are in 2025. Much more demure.

As for the pregnancy, all is going great. Their little hearts, spines, lips, kidneys all look perfect- we are so thankful. I can't explain the joy. And they have 2 placentas, which I found out today is very very good because we won't have to worry about twin/twin transfusion? Some syndrome where they start taking blood from each other and can harm one or both babies. So woohoo for two placentas! who knew!? Another new concept I learned is that they won't be able to determine if they're identical or fraternal until they're born. And we will only find that out if we spend a small fortune on DNA testing (which we likely never care to do). Apparently, separate sacs (which we have in this case) doesn't mean fraternal (which is what I thought) because if they split in the first few days of conception, they can form their own sacs verses them being two separate eggs fertilized separately. Again, who knew? But alas, they are beautiful beating little beauties and I am getting more excited and less freaked out with every passing day. Thanks everyone for your excited texts, emails, and phonecalls - we feel like our family and friends are with us every step on this and that is beyond comforting.