She thought the graduation hats were so cool - I think because she saw daddy wear one a few weeks ago. I am so proud of both my graduates!
"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love."
5.30.2010
Arden's Preschool "Graduation"
Arden completed her first year of preschool on Thursday - it was such a treat to watch her grow up and become comfortable in her first social/educational setting. She has learned alot about herself and her surroundings in this class and become such a fun, sweet, and curious little 4 year old. I just love everything about this girl!
The kids did a cute program about some of the things they learned and Arden sang the songs like a champ. I can't believe how much she's come out of her shell in the last 10 months.

She thought the graduation hats were so cool - I think because she saw daddy wear one a few weeks ago. I am so proud of both my graduates!

Way to go Arden! 1 year of school down, about 20 to go;)
She thought the graduation hats were so cool - I think because she saw daddy wear one a few weeks ago. I am so proud of both my graduates!