
Three years and about a month ago, we welcomed this spunky, sweet, smart, and melt-your-heart adorable little girl into our family and there has never been a dull moment since. She is everything a little girl should be but she also has a little bit of tomboy in her. Its a very fun and challenging combination with drama to the max and physical capabilities we have never had the likes of dealing with in her much more mellow and content older sister. She keeps me on my toes mentally and physically but I wouldn't change a thing about her. There are many moments of her life that have reminded me that I owe my mom some huge apologies because she has a lot of my sassy little personality and fearlessness in her. And then there's her sporty side that is just fun to watch. And of course her sensitive side which makes you want to give her the moon wrapped in a pink bow or whatever else she wants. And of course her sense of humor is beyond compare with that giggle that will have our whole family in stitches. Point is, I love this kid more than I can explain and I feel unbelievably blessed to have her in our home.

We took our four girls and our awesome cousins Ellie and Seth to this "Wild Child" jumping place here in town. They were all in heaven and so was I thanks to Seth and Ellie's awesome babysitting skills and adventurous spirits.

Ruby enjoying the partae.

Junee getting her jump on.

Arden always has a pose when I pull the camera out - ahahah. She's a ham.

Me and my big girls - love them so very much.

Blowing out the cupcake candle - or just in awe of the flame.

Yeah for balloons - they make great baby toys!

Arden, Susan, Seth, and Ellie