3.01.2012

Catching up - September 2011

September was an exciting month with Susan Jane's first day of preschool, cheer camp, new haircuts, and cousin Abbie's wedding. Here's a picture of Suz on her first day - she was soooooo stoked to be a big girl. She had her outfit all picked out and was so outgoing and comfortable at Miss Laurie's. She made tons of new friends at the open house and has been a socialite ever since - its stinkin adorable. I have a feeling her teenage years are going to give me a run for my money. My mom says I'm raising my self. Crap.
Here are the girls in their matchy matchy fourth of July shirts, going to cousin Brockton and Dallin's baseball game with Dad. What a bunch of goofballs.
And here are my two stay-home buddies showing off their personalities to a T.
Susan, Ruby, June, Arden and cousin Abbie at the big girls' cheer camp performance. They were adorable start to finish - watch a bunch of hams. I really try to let my girls choose their extra-curriculars and not just push them to the things I'm more inclined to (except piano, that's a non-negotiable), but honestly - I think they love this stuff as much as I did,  all on their own. Maybe more.

Go Vikings!

And last but not least - cute cousin Abbie's wedding! She and Alex are such a darling couple.
And the Lamb side of the family waiting ever so patiently for her to come out for pictures. Lamb's love pictures. hahahahhahah. Such a fun day and such great company! I love these people!