Here are some of the fun things we did to welcome in springtime:
Zoo day with our best buddies!
Adam, June, Lexi, Arden, Susan, Tessa, Ruby, and cute lil Megan
Crazy faces in the eagle's nest!
Enjoyin the elephants' show
Easter Sunday - waking up to the baskets
Easter dresses
Easter egg hunting with our dear friends, the Allen's:
Two cute preschoolers, just enjoyin the sunshine!
School Safety Day: Susan and her best buddy, Adam
Selfies by June at Sydney's baby shower:)
A princess musical, put on by these cute blonds.
Suzy being Suzy: she had a great time with the props from our young women carnival fundraiser.
Ruby joinin in.
Capturing Arden's sweetest freckles - I love them so much.
Yearbook pictures at Arden' & Susan's school
Monday playgroup with Juby and 7 of their best preschool buddies. It is a good time, I tell you.
Arden's first choir concert was awesome- she sang her heart out.
This kid and his bow tie kept me highly entertained.
Some great friends Saylor and Adam were there too - woohoo!
Arden's fan club:)
These two are soccer teammates this year- so fun to have a best buddy!
Conference bingo in pj's - or in June's case, a "lee-to-tard" - I love her accent and voice. She's like a little kermit;)
Yay for spring! Enjoying watching these girls grow up and become best friends. They are everything I love and everything that give me wrinkles;)



















