2.23.2019

End of Summer and Baby William Obsessed

We literally cannot get enough of this sweet boy! Every moment with him is EVERYTHING! Ask any of us, hah.

 Annual back to school zoo trip! So fun with the Winder's:)

For Father's Day we got my dad Gatlin Brother's tickets in Orem. We had such a great time having him here and the concert was fantastic! Nothing like listening to the music you grew up with, live, with the guy that introduced it to you. 
 

"She's a broken lady!" ---just like I remembered it!

And on the very next day, Hale Center tickets to see Newsies with my two besties😀 It was an incredible show! I'm still singing the songs in my head.

I love every little grimace and scowl, haha. His expressions remind me so much of his daddy.














Last few surf days of the summer were with Susan's soccer team and Arden's two buddies, Ginni and Katie. So fun to see these kids enjoying the lake like their dad.








 Love these long summer days.