
I went to get my hair cut yesterday and at the last minute decided to let her do a shorter bob. Well that was a big mistake. She took off 3/4 of my hair (not bc I told her to) and left me looking like a 12-year-old boy. So if I don't run into you in the next few months, consider yourself blessed. I look like the girl on the old Campbell's soup cans. Total mushroom head! I hate it. But its hair and will grow back I suppose. And maybe someday I'll laugh about it. But for now, I'll just cry myself to sleep at night:(
And if you've heard the story about the "layered" haircut I rec'd in our Spanish Ward in Arizona, you know this isn't my first experience with hair so ugly it makes you cry.
Sad day!

P.S. This is, among other reasons, why I need to live in AZ near Liz who is great at cutting hair and preventing incidents like this one.