2.02.2007

Our life


My days usually consist of lots of diapers and baby food, pat-a-caking, and cuddling. Which is great - because Arden is an absolute doll. Such a good baby with a mellow personality and lots of smiles and kisses. I love being a mom, particularly her mom.

When I go get her from her naps, she's usually contorted herself into some weird, wedged-against-the-side, barely-able-to-breath position which would seem quite uncomfortable; but she doesn't seem to mind. In fact, she hears me open the door, gets so excited/happy, and says "Whooositt?" meaning, "Who is it?" (Well, that's my interpretation anyway). Then she gives me the biggest, cheesiest smile and laughs. So so precious.

She's also picked up on pointing and saying "Whasssattt?!" which means "What's that? (I think). I then tell her what "that" is (ball, dada, water, etc) and she moves on to the next thing. It's funny to watch. I just hope she doesn't point to some fat guy's belly at the store, leaving me to explain what "that" is.

And then there's the clothing aspect. I love to shop, as most of you know. But shopping for her is 10 times more fun bc she's so cute and chunky. And baby clothes these days are so trendy and fun. Awhile ago I bought her these cute moccasins that match one of her shirts. Well they finally fit and I just can't get over how darling they are. I mean come on, moccasins on a baby. How E-True-Hollywood is that?
Can you say di-va?