In the afternoon, we took some time to introduce the long-awaited sippy with cow's milk. And thanks to a little strawberry quik mix, she likes it! Yeah!!! Arden doesn't know it yet, but cow's milk will be her new breast friend (oops! I meant best friend;). Let's just say, Arden's nursing days are numbered.
"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love."
3.18.2007
Arden's 1st Birthday: An All Day Affair
As a kid, our tradition was to pick-your-fave b-day breakfast. In honor of this tradition, Arden kicked off her big the day with some delicious baby food pancakes (a little invention I cooked up for the special day) . . . and a wish of course.

Next up we visited Arden's prospective mate, Ethan Fixmer (see Valentine's post), at a book party in Brigham City. Ethie (and his mom Kristin) were kind enough to surprise Arden with a new outfit for her b-day! Yeah! Nothing says I love you like a new outfit.
Arden and Ethan - future Brangelina - except we'll call them "Arthen".

In the afternoon, we took some time to introduce the long-awaited sippy with cow's milk. And thanks to a little strawberry quik mix, she likes it! Yeah!!! Arden doesn't know it yet, but cow's milk will be her new breast friend (oops! I meant best friend;). Let's just say, Arden's nursing days are numbered.
And the infamous zebra jumping (see video below).
In the afternoon, we took some time to introduce the long-awaited sippy with cow's milk. And thanks to a little strawberry quik mix, she likes it! Yeah!!! Arden doesn't know it yet, but cow's milk will be her new breast friend (oops! I meant best friend;). Let's just say, Arden's nursing days are numbered.