I was pushing 200 lbs with a pot belly, had tree trunks for ankles, and had no clue if a dick or a jane was coming to grace us with its presence.

Where did the time go? I swear it flew, really flew. Arden is turning one in about an hour and I was just reminiscing about what I was doing this time last year. So I know this is sort of journal entry-esque, but indulge me for a minute. It was a pretty life changing day at the Lamb house.
Ticking Time Bomb
1 AM - contractions start coming strong about every 10 minutes
4 PM - head to the hospital with contractions every 4 minutes
8:14 PM - after a whirlwind labor, and a very stressed out baby, a beautiful little girl is born 6lbs 3oz to two very surprised and ecstatic parents
And then there were 3.Amigos that is. Instant best friends and in love with this little dolly of a child.
Mitch's words to me minutes after giving birth: "so Hannah or Arden?"
My reply: "Arden. she's definitely an Arden." And then she was.
Chunk 'o' love.And every moment since that moment has been . . . well as they say at Mastercard - "priceless". Happy Birthday to one hilarious and adorable little girl.
