While Mitch has been "occupied", I've just been busy as ever with church callings etc. Here is a sample of my latest work: some advertising for the ward party. I kind of went a little creative/crazy - but it was a fun project. Glad I have this as a backup for when Mitch is "busy."
"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love."
8.25.2007
The second wife
I just wanted to let you all know Mitch has taken on a second wife - her name is Polaris. She has monopolized most of his time lately - and we miss him for that. But all is well, because he was kind enough to take me with him on one of his recent outings with 2nd wife. Another couple also came with their 2nd wife Honda. We actually had a really good time, considering the circumstances and all.

While Mitch has been "occupied", I've just been busy as ever with church callings etc. Here is a sample of my latest work: some advertising for the ward party. I kind of went a little creative/crazy - but it was a fun project. Glad I have this as a backup for when Mitch is "busy."
P.S. I am joking, we're so glad Mitch loves his new toy.
While Mitch has been "occupied", I've just been busy as ever with church callings etc. Here is a sample of my latest work: some advertising for the ward party. I kind of went a little creative/crazy - but it was a fun project. Glad I have this as a backup for when Mitch is "busy."