Mitch and the girls came to see us cross the finish line - it was awesome to have them there. I'm so grateful for a husband who supports me in all I do.
"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love."
9.17.2008
Suncrest Mountain Race
My friend Shelby and I ran a 10 mile trail race on Saturday in Draper (we missed you Mandy!). It was a great experience - hard, but fun. The terrain was so challenging with ungroomed trails, mountainous landscape, and huge inclines - it seriously kicked my rear! My favorite part was the view - it was beautiful to look out over Suncrest Mountain and see all of Salt Lake and Utah counties with the sun coming up. And although the half-marathon a few weeks back was longer, this was definitely more gratifying.
Mitch and the girls came to see us cross the finish line - it was awesome to have them there. I'm so grateful for a husband who supports me in all I do.
Shelby and I after the race
Crossing the finish line
Mitch and the girls came to see us cross the finish line - it was awesome to have them there. I'm so grateful for a husband who supports me in all I do.