8.16.2009

Lamb Family Reunion: July 2009

I'm finally blogging July - I love July! Here goes the first of a few happs:

We had a Lamb Family Reunion in Heber Valley, UT in which we all stayed in one cabin for 3 days. A ton of people, plus alot of family we don't see that often, plus food, fun, games, outdoors, and crazy kids running around - it was fantastic. Thanks to all who planned and sacrificed; it was a gooooood time. Arden is still talking about it and no other vacation spot we've been to since has lived up to that one because of all the amazing people that were there.

P.S. We missed those who weren't there! There's always next year right?

Sorry this is a copout, I already put these on Picasa, and I really don't want to wait for them to post again; so just click on the slideshow below and imagine you're still on my blogspot reading fantastic anecdotal dialogue about each photo.