Slowly but surely, I am catching up on my posting. We have had such a fun, busy summer with visits from cousins, family reunions, and just enjoying watching our girls grow up. I can honestly say I spend a good portion of each day laughing and smiling at these precious little ones. They are sweet and funny and they have so much love and excitement in their eyes. I have to echo the thoughts of my amazing friend Marie about wanting to push pause so I can sit and stare and really commit these moments to memory. Anyway . . . tangent. These are some pictures from June 2009 - just a recap of our happenings.
My mom watched the kids during the Ragnar race (owe you so big Mom!) and I got so excited about the race I forgot to post this sweet pic of her reading to Suz.

Next up was a visit from my brother Brad, his wife Amy, and their crew. We love when they come!!! Arden laughs nonstop at Spence and loves to play with Nate and Aubrey. And of course Suzy and Brigs just chat it up like ol' college roomies (who knows, maybe they were?). We played lots outside and hit the children's museum, all while they traveled back and forth to their family reunion stuffs. It was fantastic! Thanks for spending time with us - it is always a treat!






The last weekend in June, Morgan and Maddie Lamb came and stayed with us for a weekend and we celebrated Maddie's bday!!! We took them to Kangaroo Zoo - Arden's favorite hangout - to show them a good time. My girls love these cousins and Arden still blesses them in her prayers.



One day they were here, we went and watched cousin Audrey Searle play soccer. She rocked! We were amazed at how good she's gotten - go Auj!



The rest of our days were filled with packing, unpacking, park days, swimming, and the girls first experience with a slip n slide. Loved it!
