
Last weekend I went to Denver to visit the recently upgraded Mark and Jae Palmer family. Okay sorry guys, but I really went to meet these sweet cheeks. Are you kidding me?

This is Kase, he's 4 months old and 17 lbs of pure love. I cannot get enough of him. I am having withdrawals now that I don't get to squeeze him. He is beyond adorable and I can honestly say, he's the best baby I've ever known. So peaceful and happy and sleeps pretty good considering his age. And he goes to anyone. I am jealous Jae, where do I get in line for one like him?


On Saturday, we went to Mark's awesome flag football game (above), then we visited Cave of the Winds in Colorado Springs (below). I was so impressed with Colorado - it is beautiful and sunny and why don't more people want to live there? Thanks you guys for taking me on a grand tour - that was so fun!



His eyes are my favorite - they remind of his mommy's. I love all his expressions too.


It felt very strange to be empty handed and full-brained all weekend. I missed my crew like crazy but the schedule rocked - sleep when desired, run when desired, eat when and how much desired, talk, sit, relax when desired. I'm grateful my husband agreed to this trip; for him the weekend was exactly the opposite of the aforementioned. That goes for Grandpa Palmer too (who came to see the girls for the weekend). And they both did it happily. Thank you, my people in Denver and at home. This was a most excellent trip on all accounts.
And what is better than coming home to this? Oh how I missed them. They rock.