8.25.2010

July and more visitors

Big twinners and little twinners: (Sydney with June, Alex with Ruby) - if only I knew my girls would turn out as great as these cute cousins.
Grandpa Lamb and the girls

Aunt Jenni - oh thank heavens for sisters!!! Nothing like em. Thanks for coming to my rescue sister, I thoroughly enjoyed our hard work and hard play. No one knows how to party like we do!! hahaha!!! Miss you guys! And miss the "marathon" we ran - it took alot of training to prep for that event.
Cousin Megan and her little boy Conner, loved their visit, thanks dudes!

Aunt Abbie nannied for us (babysat, cleaned, etc) twice a week all summer - awesome. Thanks so much Abbs.

Reegan with June, Corie with Ruby, and Gunner - so great to see you guys!

Reegs with Ruby.
My girls (Suz with Rubs, Arden with June)

Arden and June. And can I just say that I am Arden's biggest fan right now. She rocks as the biggest sister and I am not just saying that. She hears a baby cry, she reacts. She puts in binkies, grabs diapers, finds burpies; it saves me. I have a new appreciation for her, she's amazing!

Ruby and June mad about me taking their picture in these adorable hats made by Grandma Lamb. Don't worry, a better picture with the hats is coming in the next post.