8.02.2010

June (the month, as opposed to the girl) and visitors

So I'm obviously not doing so hot in the blogging department. No apologies this time, its just where we're at. Despite the lack of free-time, I really do love life at home with my four little ladies; really and truly, not just sayin that. We have lots of fun and I feel the time passing too quickly. Anyway, I am still taking lots of pics, so I'll try to post pictures even if I don't blog much. Enjoy! (I sure do).

June and Ruby coming home:

Aunt Liz and Aunt Mandy visited after their marathon in Provo. Forgot to get the camera out that first day, sorry Mandy:( Aunt Liz came back and remembered to get a picture. Thanks for coming to meet June and Ruby Aunties!
Awesome friends of ours: Camille and Megan Carlson (Dave not pictured)
Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Scott with June (the girl, not the month)
Shane and June