The babies are 5 months old now - that absolutely flew by. Here are pics from from 4 1/2 months: June first, then Rubes.


Grandma Lamb and Aunt Christine came for a visit a few weeks ago. We had so much fun visiting and watching conference with them.

Sisters and sisters, I love this pic!

And then just some random shots of the girls:
Here they are playing hair salon. I think this was outfit number 5 of 8 for the day. That was a slow day for them. We do lots of laundry because of this little "clothes-changing activity" they love so much. It makes me crazy, but its so funny to see the outfits they come up with.

Here they are before bed in the cute jammies from cousin Rachel. We are sooooo grateful for her hand-me-downs; the girls think "Rachel's stuff" is wayyyyy cooler than their own stuff. We rarely have to buy clothes or shoes - its awesome!

I took Susan and Arden on Arden's Preschool Field trip to the
Pumpkin Patch - it was a fun place to play and pick pumpkins. Thanks to my s-i-l Katie for watching the babies - it was so nice to have my hands free to enjoy my older two for awhile.

The class and our friend Shelby with baby Tessa.

The bff's = Adam + Suzy, Arden + Lexie

Picking their pumpkin right off the vine.

Arden, Lex, and Suz

And my little league of ladies preparing for their daily dose of dancing. Whoa, I didn't even mean to alliterate that much. I should be a traffic-control radio writer. haha
I love the ballet shoes in this one bc it is precisely what they do each and every day. Change outfits, put on dance clothes, ask for Kids Bop or "Beat It Michael Jackson" or "Popular" or "Bad Day" or "Single Ladies" and work their little mo-jo. They have awesome dance moves too. It must be genetic. Suzy can shake it like a polaroid picture.