I had to laugh when I sent her out on the porch for her "first day of school" pic. This is what she did when I said, "say cheese!" For someone so shy, she sure does know how to strike a pose.
"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love."
10.18.2010
Arden's First Day of School
Little Starr Preschool 2010-2011
Arden started preschool last month and she's loving her new school and teacher, Mrs. Starr. She's made many cute new friends and she comes home singing lots of neat songs and writing letters and numbers all by herself. It's so fun to watch her excited about learning.
I had to laugh when I sent her out on the porch for her "first day of school" pic. This is what she did when I said, "say cheese!" For someone so shy, she sure does know how to strike a pose.



I just hope this year of preschool lasts forever, because I am not ready to send my little girl off to kindergarten - the thought completely freaks me out. How did the last 4 years go by so fast?
I had to laugh when I sent her out on the porch for her "first day of school" pic. This is what she did when I said, "say cheese!" For someone so shy, she sure does know how to strike a pose.