
(Arden and Mrs. Starr at graduation 5.27.11. What an amazing lady!)
It was such a fantastic year for Arden at Little Starr Preschool! She has grown up so much and learned so much academically and socially. Here are some of her favorite things about this year at school:
- Favorite school activities: books, toys, puzzles, and painting
- Favorite school friends: Lexie, Chelsea, Christian, Claire, Ethan, Kaydence, McKenzie, and Mrs. Starr!
- Favorite field trip: Discovery Children's Museum
- Hardest things at Preschool: Spanish words and putting train tracks together
- Reasons she's excited for kindergarten: playground, coloring, learning how to put the letters together and read, puzzles, seeing preschool friends
I am so proud of Arden and all the things she's learning. She is so ready to be in kindergarten and I am excited to see her flourish at school. There is also a big part of me that is sad that my years of having her home all day with me are over. There is something so comforting and simple about our family and home being the primary influence in her life. From here on out she will have many strong outside influences in her little world and while I know kindergarten is just the beginning, its scary to let go of even the littlest part of my sweet and innocent girl. Oh how I have enjoyed every moment with her at home. Sniff sniff, I love my Arden Bea!

half the class: Ali, Arden, Ashlyn, Chelsea, Christian, Claire, and Emma

Arden's great friend Claire

Arden and Chelsea

BFF's and sisters