10.22.2016

Hello Fall!

October is flying by! Here's what we've been up to....

Soccer, soccer, and more soccer! Oh and soccer picture day. Why haven't I taken any pictures of the actual games? Good question. I'll work on it.

Field trip with Juby to the Treehouse museum! They had a brand new Chinese exhibit going! It was fantastic! What a cute class they have!



Enjoying the incredibly beautiful fall we're having this year! I sometimes have to force myself to look up and enjoy it - it really is shockingly gorgeous this place we live.
Lewey agrees

And how can I not smile when I'm enjoying it with my four beautiful girlies. Mitch has been traveling alot this last month and I've been so grateful to have these fun, sassy, and energetic buddies to keep me occupied so I don't have to think about how I'm missing him.

Sweet photo bomb Lew...
That backdrop, come on!

And oh deary me, this boy is a climbin. Ladders, couches, stools, you name it, he can get on top of it. Now if he could just get down.... yikes! He can do the stairs now tho! That's always a big day for me and my babies, haha.

The school Art Contest was another great event for the Lambchops! They all won ribbons and had so much fun being creative! Only Ruby and Arden could attend the actually show night so they got a picture with their art.
Arden won first place for this beautiful street scene, way to go Bea!
Me and Lew keep busy shopping at Target for hats we don't really need but can't resist. Oh Target, with your grocery and home necessities and your uber cute housewares and clothing just one aisle apart... you sly dog you.

Lewey supporting his sisters at one of their many soccer games.

He can't resist the urge to steal whatever soccer ball is close by and kick it all around the field.

Evening picnic at the park! That's how we celebrate a weekend when Dad's gone and mommy doesn't want to cleanup dinner, haha!




To kickoff our Fall Break we went to an amazing US Women's Soccer Game at Rio Tinto Stadium with our favorite soccer best buddy neighbors. It was awesome! They played Switzerland and beat them 4-0. It was a blast to watch! Especially great with these darling girlies and yummy churros in tow.





Our fun break continued with a sleepover at our house with cousin Isabelle and a trip to Cornbelly's with Aunt Lisa, Izzy and cousin Rachel. It was so fun to hang with cousins!










And to finish off a wonderful weekend, we hit our favorite fall tradition spot, Pack Farms for a beautiful night of pumpkin picking.
Lewey was in awe of all the "balls"/pumpkins.... potatoe/patatoe

 Hike and seek...









Retro pic re-creation, best buddies forever.











What a beautiful night with my favorite people! Next up .... Halloween!