Primary programs with my sweethearts
Birthday boys who let me schedule family pictures (which they hate) on their special day (which they also hate)
Visual reminders of how much my people mean to me; I could cry with joy looking at their smiling mugshots. I love em so dang much.
New birthday dresses that I find and purchase on a 2 minute milk run..... yesssss
Birthday pedis with my most energetic and loyal little Ruby
8 year olds who get up the nerve to introduce themselves to their favorite "celebrity" on their movie outing (Studio C I guess? Never seen it, haha)
Birthday gelato with my sweetest, mellow, shopping buddies - pure joy!
Buddies who never tire of making eachother laugh
Pumpkin smashing parties (not to be confused with smashing pumpkins) and trailer rides with amazing neighbors
Museum field trips (minus the bus rides) with my smart and sweet 5th grader
Tiny cougar jerseys on beautiful golden mullets, heehee
Tailgate parties with wonderful friends
Winning games
Smiling sisters






