One of the best fall traditions, according to the Lambchops, is an evening at Pack Farms (followed by Chik-fil-a, I may have added that part). Something about the lack of crowds, the sunset over the hay field, the simplicity.... I'm telling you this place is magical. I'm not sure what we'll do when it inevitably gets plowed over for new residential neighborhoods to support the new high school going in down the road. But at least for now, it continues to be a wonderful place.
See even Lewey agrees, magical.
Hide and seek in the miniscule hay maze. Perfect for ages 1-10, which so happens to be perfect for Lambchops.
Lewis also loves this tradition that he comes late to the table for..... however for him, it is a field of balls waiting to be kicked. Which = pure heaven in every way in his mind. He couldn't get enough. Hopefully the pumpkins survived. (video below)
Remember this same pic from 2013!!!
Oh you don't.... haha, well here you go. I flip flopped their seats, but basically... you get the idea. Can't believe how much they've changed! I love these girls so much!
"One for Lewis mom, I'll paint his." Thanks Sis:) She's always got his back.
I believe his exact words were...."a bahlllll!??!!"
Live footage of Lewey's ball game.
And mommy's favorite tradition, the painting of pumpkins. How we have convinced them to do this instead of carving I'll never know but pack myself on the back for this one. P.S. Little known fact, Mitch hates the insides of pumpkins. And he hates carving them. P.P.S. I hate the mess and the fact that it's not kid friendly. We're a perfect match.
Lew was here, despite his lack of painting participation.

