11.05.2007

Birthday Boy!

Since we were away during Mitch's birthday, I never got a chance to embarrass him with an "oh how much I love you on your birthday" post. Well, don't worry because I would not let that kind of opportunity pass me by - not when I possess copies of the most adorable, hilarious, and treasured pictures of his childhood years. So here's to you babe!

I love the fact that Mitch was a redhead - it's a gene I hope comes out in at least one of our kids.

Um hi, can we bring that hairstyle back? How did a part like that ever go out of style anyway? So hot!

The glory days: Mitch playing QB at Grand Junction High School (Colorado).

Watch out Recife Brazil, here I come! Here's Mitch's missionary plaque picture. I didn't know him then, but if I had, I definitely would have been waiting for him to come home. So cute!

And my current favorite thing about the birthday boy - how cute he is with Arden. He loves her more every day and is such a fun, hands-on daddy. Yeah for Mitch - Happy Birthday to you!