11.27.2007

Catchin up

I haven't been a very faithful blogger lately. In fact, I've been pretty slow on the uptake with the camera. I think in general, I am just running on fumes right now with a big fat belly to blame. So here's some random pics from the last month of our lives.

11/5/07 - I made my favorite dessert for my birthday - lemon meringue pie! Ymmmm, it tasted just like my mom's!

11/9/07 - For our b-days, Mitch and I spent a night in Midway at the Homestead Resort, then went to the temple in A.F. (thanks to Suzanne for babysitting). It was a really relaxing and fun weekend, except when Arden biffed it at the outlets and gave herself a nasty fat lip. She got blood everywhere - so gross and sad. But the fat lip is still cute somehow?
11/13/07 In our nursery, they bring out these huge tupperwares full of beans and just let the kids go nuts (think: sandbox style). Anyway, I decided to try it at home one afternoon when we were bored. A huge hit - I recommend it to all my mommy friends.

11/20/07 - Coloring with her cuz. Arden loved spending time with Halle Jean. They are so cute together, both pretty mellow and self-contained. We love them!

11/23/07 - The Lamb post Thanksgiving flag football game. What a riot! This was especially funny to watch the nieces and nephews show Mitch what an old man he is. They have serious game!