1.26.2008

For the LOVE!

I thought the background of my blog (LOVE) was especially fitting for this post because the last two weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions, the primary one being love, love, and more LOVE. We have so much love and gratitude for the little people in our house and for all the help we've received to take care of them. Sweet Arden is adjusting so well and being so patient and gentle with Susan. As if adding a new baby to the family isn't enough, Arden's also had to put up with a cold, cough, and now the stomach flu, (puking her guts out for 24 hours, then diarrea - TMI sorry) and she has seriously been a champ. She loves to "pet" Susan's head and say "oh soft!" and loves to watch all her little movements. We have had to be sooo careful to keep them apart while Arden has been sick and I was worried she would get jealous or angry, but she really hasn't. I am so proud of her and amazed that my love for her continues to grow daily. And Susan, oh for the love - she is the cutest little thing I've ever seen. We've nicknamed her "grunty" because, well obviously, she grunts alot! Arden did the newborn grunting, but Susan takes it to a whole to level. It is seriously hilarious and I wish you could witness this - she could go professional with these noises. She has the sweetest little voice and has already dazzled us with her sweet smiles - the real ones too, not just the asleep or passing gas ones. What a dolly! If only I could turn down the anxiety factor in this equation - then it would be perfect. I hate the thought of RSV and all that yuckiness - it makes me crazy. Oh and the freakin freezing, can't-even-think-about-going-outside, makes-you-want-to-move-to-another-state cold weather. Take away those two things, and I'm in heaven. But I guess I am anyway because I love these girls so much. And Mitch has been so amazing, and our ward has really stepped up, and of course our family and friends. We've had so much love and support come our way. Yes, love is definitely in the air at our house.

I love this picture because it makes Arden look like a giant - and she's obviously not. What cuties!

And here's a cute one of Grandma reading to Arden - they had such a ball and I was so grateful to have sooo much help.

My whole world - all on one couch.

I love this face! And of course, one shoe on - always one shoe on. She can't figure out how to do the left shoe, but she's got the right one down. She's such a quirky kid.

And now on to the main event. Pictures of our sweet Suzy Jane. Suzanne was amazing enough to come up and take some for us. Obviously I couldn't pick just a few favorites, I love them all! So sit back, relax, and enjoy the many faces of Susan Jane:








And of course, the preciousness of new little feet.

The End - literally, get it? hahah!