I meant to put these up after my mom left last week. Her and Susan seriously bonded when she was here with all the quality time they got together. I love watching my mom with babies because its something I never got to see growing up (I was 2 when the last one was born). Its interesting to see how we do little mommy things the same - just little mannerisms and the way we talk to the girls. You really don't know how much you love and appreciate your mom until you become one. Thanks mom - we had so much fun having you and love you sooo much! Come back soon!

And here's one of Susan - 10 weeks old. I love her hair - such a blond-haired, blue-eyed beauty.

And one more from the blessing, I forgot to post: our first family picture together since Susan's arrival. I can't believe we have four people in our family - scary!