


Since my mom was in town last week and cousin Rachel's b-day was Tuesday, we just told Arden it was her birthday too so we could celebrate them together. Is that bad? Hope not, anyway - we (me, mom, and the girls) went to Provo on Monday to hang out with my brother and his wife and my great grandma. Since the party was in A.F. on Tuesday we just stayed the night at Grandma's, then we all went to breakfast at Magelby's Tuesday morning - mmmm! Thanks so much Grandma!
Like all great bdays, we had to kick off the day with a new outfit. Sad to say, but Arden was just as excited about her cute clothes as I was. I've ruined her (and her future husband) for life - ha!
In the afternoon we met up with the Rose's at "Jump on it!" - what a way to get the party started. Arden had a blast and so did I because I was laughing so hard at her - I nearly wet my pants. She still looks like a bobble-head (see her 1st bday post)

After the jumping, we headed to Suzanne's for pizza, cake, and presents. Arden scored big with the Little People Castle from Grandma Stokes, the L.P. House from my mom, and a cool sleeping bag set from the Rose's. Thanks everyone for such a great party! Arden had the perfect day!

And finally, when we got home Mitch had put together her new slide/climber thing. She loves it! And yes, its probably made for a 12 month old, but she's a little behind in the climbing dept so it's just right.