10.03.2010

Cheer Camp and Playgroup

Arden did the Viewmont Viking cheer camp last month - she was so cute and knew all the moves, even if she did perform it all backwards. I kept telling her to turn around and she would do it until the dance started, then backwards she went. I love her little shy side. I never had that.


Susan Jane started playgroup a few weeks ago and absolutely lives for it. She asked me if I would buy her new playgroup clothes and take her picture, just like Arden. She wants to be just like her big sis when she grows up. Me too, my big sis is awesome. I love that her playgroup is all boys - it really fulfills her need for less talk and more action, which, as I'm sure you can imagine, she does not get in our home. Arden is all talk, very little action. I love that about her, oddly enough. Anyway, this is perfect for Suz, except she wishes it were every day - she is so bored when Arden leaves for preschool. I am sad when I think about her wanting to leave my little nest already. I love when they're home all safe and happy and in my care. Kinda old school, I realize.