10.03.2010

Suzy's New Do

About a month ago, I took Susan in for her first-ever haircut. I have been wanting to give her a cute little bob for awhile now and decided with everyone around her getting so much attention (first day of school, new babies, etc) now would be the perfect time to make her feel special. So we went for it - and she loves it!

Before:
During:


After:
She was so nervous during the process, but afterward, she felt very special coming home with new hair and a balloon. Arden was so jealous too - she's always wanted short hair like her cousin Rachel's, but I have to say "no, sweetheart, you're hair will never be like Rachel's. Your hair is more like Oprah's." haha, not really. But can you imagine if I cut it short? Can you say affro? Is that PC to say that? Probably not, sorry.
Anyway, Suzy's new do is perfect for her. So sassy and sweet all at the same time. Love this face.