"This story is about truth, beauty, freedom; but above all things, this story is about love."
12.01.2007
First Big Snow
We got our first big snow today - 9 whole inches! It was so beautiful to wake up and look out the window and see everything blanketed in white.
Now it feels like winter is officially here and what a fun way to start the season! And while I must admit, snow and I do not have a great relationship, I can't deny how fun it is to celebrate the holidays the traditional "White Christmas/Frosty the Snowman" way.
This was also Arden's first real introduction to snow. And let's face it, its really all about the outfit isn't it?

I don't know if she's just too young to enjoy it, or if she inherited her mother's disdain for the cold, but Arden basically hated her time in the snow. She kept doing her "all done" sign language sign and said, "Mom, inside, a-mmmm" - which means, let's go in and eat instead of messing with this crappy, cold, white mess.
But don't think we gave in to her pleas, oh no, we had to take some funny pictures and get a good laugh at her expense. Here's Mitch cleaning the slide with her bum.
And here's Arden, at the bottom of the slide. LOL! She was so frozen and clueless about what kind of torture she was being forced to endure.
Our beloved snow angel - except for some reason, she looks less than angelic here - haha! She's so mad!
"Ya mom, this is the way I like to enjoy snow! Inside with my hot cocoa and remote." And what can I say, like mother like daughter.
Mitch is seriously the coolest dad ever! After alot of hard work and a bad back, he made Arden a Frosty-masterpiece to enjoy! Now that is love.
And notice this Frosty is no ordinary snowman. He has serious bling-bling for a smile. We used golden wrapped candy so he could fit in with the MTV crowd. Just call him F-to-the-rosty.