Arden and Susan both took gymnastics this year and have loved it! They did a showcase in December to show off their new tricks and skills - it was so fun to see the progress they made and how hard they've been working.
Arden's Christmas Program
The second graders did a really cute Christmas program this year. They had learned so many cute songs and actions - it was really fun to see cute Arden perform and know every lyric to the songs. She is such a capable, smart, sweet little 2nd grader. We love our Arden Bea!
Arden and her teacher, Mrs. Carbine
Sister time: These two have a special bond and I find them playing the cutest make believe games every morning while Arden is at school. Susan is usually the school teacher/dance teacher/game master/fashionista/head cheerleader/etc,etc and June is always her loyal follower. It's a pretty adorable little buddy system and I hope it sticks around;)
So does she, haha - sweet smile Junie.
We had a wonderful, calm, sweet Christmas at home this year. The girls were all at such perfect ages - I seriously wish I could have stopped time. Their eyes were so lit up with excitement - it was weeks full of the sweetest moments.
Making and decorating sugar cookies:
Here they are with their gingerbread houses, we love this Lamb tradition! Sugar, frosting, and more sugar!
And of course, the Palmer tradition of Christmas jammies - there's nothing quite as cute as four girls in matching pink plaid! haha!
I didn't get very many good Christmas morning shots - but here are some of the girls with their favorite Santa surprises:
Arden with her Lego mansion
Susan with her American Girl doll bike
June with her Dora swimming mermaid doll
Ruby with her train table (insert sound effects)
And a few more for fun:



















