4.23.2014

2013 In Retrospect: September

 Lots of Firsts:

June and Ruby's first day of dance class. They are taking a creative dance class from a lady in the neighborhood and they are so lucky to have their best buddies in their class!
 First day of school for these big girls! Arden Bea: 2nd Grade - Mrs. Carbine ; Susan Jane: Kindergarten (PM) - Mrs. Oborn


 They are both so excited to start school! I hope it lasts all year!


Then these little ones started preschool a few weeks later at Laurie's Little Learners. They have 7 girls and 2 boys in their class!!!! What a party! And those poor little boys. These are a bunch of littlest sisters in their families and they are a bossy, sassy, hilarious little bunch. Miss Laurie has her work cut out for her, woooweee!

 These dresses have been their favorites all year long (weather permitting) and they have been permanently dubbed their "preschool dresses" by Juby. It's cute.







Another fun girls night - one of our cute friends got us tickets to see Imagine Dragons! They were nosebleed seats but we didn't let that slow us down. We had an absolute blast and laughed our guts out. Love these ladies!
 

Love hangin with my cute June and Ruby.



Top of Utah Marathon!!!! Logan, UT
I got to run my favorite marathon with my awesome cousins and best friend! It was a dream come true! It was not my best race (slowed way down the last five miles), but it was still an incredible experience running with my best friend and my family in such beautiful scenery. That was amazing Ti and Aubs - let's do it again sometime:)
Funny cousin Jay ordered a burrito grande at Cheesecake Factory . . . . I didn't actually know they had a burrito on their menu. Haha! Love Jay!
 Dave and Tia enjoying their weekend away!
 Aubrey enjoying some quality sister time!
 Shelby and I cruisin through Mantua on our way to the race with tunes on and the top down. Not very often us old ladies get out like this - it's our version of a spa weekend, haha!

 Pre-race jitters, check!

 Finish line ice bath in the snowy creek, brrrrrrrr! But so worth it!



 Aubrey with her and Ti's fan club - so fun to see them!


 Susan Jane's hair is getting so long! It makes it fun to teach myself how to braid, I've never really been good at it, but I think with four girls I better get to work!
 An impromptu smoothie date with this sweetie. I have so much fun talkin with her, she's the best!

 We walked out of Target one night to this cool sunset light, I had to snap a pic. Love these beauties so much.