May was a good month, but crazy busy! Here's a recap:
Lewis is getting cuter and bigger by the day. As are his sisters...
Arden participated in the 4th grade Rendezvous. It was really cool to see the kids learn all about the pioneers of our state and how they used to do things when they first settled here.
Lewey and I helped them work on a leather craft, he's not that much help it turns out, but still cute.
We also celebrated these incredible gals turning six!!!
Wow, cannot believe they are 6! I feel old and they are still rockin my world just like when they were in diapers, haha! They are so fun and spunky and cute! And they are still best friends, thank the heavens for that. This year they asked to invite all their friends to Kangaroo Zoo, holy smokes, it was crazy and fun!
Labor Day weekend we enjoyed another wonderful Stokes Reunion at Aspen Grove!
The following week was our last week of school! I have never been so excited to have school over. I was dragging everyone across the finish line. Major burn out this year.
Way to go graduates! June, Tessa, Ruby, and Avery
Lucky girls got to have Grandma here for their program since she stayed after the reunion to hang with us. WE love when she comes to stay!
Annual neighborhood last day ice cream party! Thanks Winders!
And a tea party for the one and only London A's birthday! It was fabulous and fancy, just like Londee.

