Dear Bacon (Megan),
Thank you so much for taking us to feed your horses, Sequoia and Blue. That was such a fun night and your dad was so nice to let us come. You are the coolest and nicest friend ever and you always make us feel like movie stars when we're with you (even though Suzy calls you Bacon, sorry about that). Oh ya, and thanks so much for the awesome silly putty, school supplies, and lambie for Suzy. She doesn't know how to write yet, or she would tell you herself, but she loves it. Your present gave me lots of good luck on my first day of school. Good luck on your first day of school. I hope you get to eat donut holes like I did at my school. And I hope you get to make a me-mobile, cuz that was great too. Don't forget to wear a new outfit, that always makes me have a wonderful day. I miss you lots and can't wait till you come home for a visit (maybe we can go to Paradise Makery and have mac'n'cheese again).
Love,
Arden (and Suzy Jane too)




