
Our good friends, the Stott's, invited us to Lagoon (the local amusement park for you non-Utahns) last week. Even though Mitch had class that night, I jumped at the chance to go. We only live 5 minutes from "Magoon" (as Arden calls it), but we've never actually been there. I'm not sure how that happened. So anyway, I was excited to see what all the fuss was about plus these are four of our favorite people (Pete, Marie, Cora, and Penny) and we hardly ever see them because they live an entire hour away from us. We need to work on that Jews! (I am not racial, I am actually part-Jewish, it's just a little inside joke).


So anyway, it was a rockin' good time and Mitch was able to join us for the last hour or so, which made it even better. Also, he could fulfill the kiddies desire for a carnie-game-won stuffed animal (two creepy-looking monkeys this time) and it gave Marie and I time to hit some roller-coasters after the kids had ridden to their hearts content on the kiddie rides. Wooohooo! It reminded me of a childhood trip to
Montezuma's Revenge at Knott's Berry Farm. So did the headache afterward. But not the 6 a.m. run the next morning, that reminded me of my life now. Everyday. But still, I am officially a big fan of "Magoon", so are Arden and Suzy.








Thanks Pete and Marie - superrrrr fun. I am
seriously so blessed to have friends like you! ahhhhaaahhhaahahaha. Puh-lease tell me you've read that blog. Funnies. Oh, so back on track. I am ADD-ish today, sorry. I forgot my camera for our Lagoon extravaganza, but Pete had his and he is conveniently a photographer so it turns out I am glad I forgot my camera. His pictures rock and I don't have to search through what would've been my digital-garbage to find one good one out of a hundred. Thank you again Pete! Love these.