12.17.2007

Baby Update

No news is good news right?!? Well mostly. This has been an amazingly easy and healthy pregnancy and I am so thankful for that. Last week, we had one little scare with the baby's heartbeat, and I ended up in the hospital for a few hours while they ran some stress tests. Now we are back on track and everything is looking normal and good. I am even still able to go to the gym several times a week, and really grateful for a husband that lets me have "Nicole Time" when I'm feeling frazzled. I'm due January 7th, and as much as I would love it to be over tomorrow, I'm guessing this baby will come after the New Year. So until then, no news is good news. Thanks to all who keep us in their prayers: Mitch and I were just talking about the immeasurable blessings your prayers bring into our lives. Just knowing this baby has a huge, loving, amazing family (and friends) waiting to welcome him/her into the world brings us so much peace. Love and thanks!
-Nicole