12.06.2007

Cute things

Arden is getting so big and doing so many new things. It's so cheesy to say, but I really cherish my time with her and wanted to share some of the cute things she's been doing:
  • she says: "apppoooo" for "apple"
  • she sees you go to into the restroom and says "mama go poopoo?" (classy I know)
  • she does the hokey pokey dance (turns and shakes in a circle) when she hears music
  • she reads, reads, and reads whenever she can - the girl loves a good book
  • she's learning to color and the house is her canvas (clothes, walls, face, toys, etc)
  • she loves to give hugs and will just randomly hug whatever body part of yours she's closest to
  • her favorite foods are: chicken enchiladas? (I don't really even like these, but Mitch does, and apparently Arden does, so I make them); grapes, bananas, strawberries, Bush's baked beans (but they have to be Bush's - psycho, I know), Instant Oatmeal, peanut butter sandwiches, and still all things sugary - especially popsicles
  • she is 150% girl! -loves her fingernails painted, loves to wear jewelry, hats, sunglasses, fancy dresses, etc
  • she loves dogs and has no fear of them
  • she hates diaper changes and tells Mitch or me "no, no, no" and wags her finger when we tell her its time for one
  • she loves music and asks for "Arden's songs" every time we go in a room or car with a player
  • she kind of knows something serious is about to change (with the new baby) and is starting to assert her authority with our time and attention
  • she is still the most mellow, laid-back, easygoing kid I know, and oh how I love her for it!