We went and saw the Temple lights last night with my brother and sister-in-law Mark and Jaelynn. We had a great time visiting with them and watching Arden experience the Temple lights for the first time. She was in awe, or just really cold, either way - super cute!

She's such a fun kid - love this face! She totally turns it on for the camera.

She loves stairs and even though she was warned repeatedly that this was a "no-no rope", she decided she'd give it her best shot. I love that she backed up to it, like a complete pro.

In the Visitor's Center, we ran into Mitch's cousin and fellow Thatcher-ite, Sister Jessica Romney. She's serving on Temple Square and looked so cute with her nametag.

Both this and the above picture go against everything I believe as it relates to pregnancy and photographs. But hey, recording family memories/history is more important to me than my pride - so yeah, go ahead and say it, "Who is that with Mitch and Arden? Santa? Frosty? The Goodyear Blimp?" I'm aware that I shouldn't be aloud in public in my current state. But it will all be over and very worth it very very soon.

P.S. I'm so bummed we forgot to get pics with Mark and Jae, they are the coolest couple. So anyway, I'm copying one off their blog - because I have to give a shout out to them - Mark just got accepted to dental school at Colorado!!! Yeah for them! After many years and hours of sacrifice and studying - they are living their dreams! Way to go Mark and Jae!